Adding Geogebra files to your hosted WordPress.com blog for freePosted: November 20, 2011
You can use a combination of services to allow users to access Geogebra files you’ve created for free through your WordPress blog.
- First, sign up for Dropbox and download the application to your computer (or access their service through their website).
- Next, download and install Geogebra.
- Create an example with Geogebra, and export it to html.
- Upload the exported .html file to your Dropbox account (either through the Desktop client or the Dropbox website).
- Find the public link to your .html file and copy it.
- Insert the link into your WordPress site and update/publish your post.
If you know a little bit of HTML, you can then update the exported .html file with the link back to your blog for a more seamless experience for your blog readers.
See this Geogebra applet (requires Java) of the upper and lower sums for a quadratic function as an example.